- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp clementine zest
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 3 round slices of clementine
- 1/8 cup juice from clementine
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a bread pan and lay your clementine rings in the bottom
- Take two bowls and in one add all the wet ingredients and in the other add the dry. Mix both sepretly then combine.
- Carefully pour the batter into the bread pan (so as not to shift the rings) and bake for roughly 50 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- When finished baking, carefully remove the bread and cool on a cooling rack.
- Once cooled you can slice the dome off the "top" and invert the loaf so it rests easily with the celementine rings on full display.